Featured
370Z Subwoofer Behind Seat
370Z Subwoofer Behind Seat. Hi guys, i want to build a sub box so that the sub is located behind the front seats, im going to get a spare one of the plastic bit that goes behind the back of the seat from a. Order a powered subwoofer that may fit in rear seat storage.

The box was built using fiberglass and mdf. I installed a jl 10w3 behind my driver's seat. I can grab an used bose sub from ebay for around $75 shipped including the wiring harness, install it in the spare tire bay and call it a day (which i've almost done but not quite.
370Z Audio Upgrades, 370Z Stereo Description Product.
I recently traded in my 370z and in selling a few things realized. I have bought small sealed boxes from a local brick and mortar for $40. I installed a jl 10w3 behind my driver's seat.
The Box Was Built Using Fiberglass And Mdf.
Control over your subwoofer is very important and jl amps will have a high dampening factor (control. It holds a 12 sub. The only thing is that i have not finished the grill yet so i'm a bit.
Hi All, I Am Always Tackling Little Projects To Get Out Some Creative Energy And Work With My Hands And.
Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to canadian dollars based upon bloomberg's conversion Should be able to fit it directly in the rear storage floor cutout. And it is ported under the amps.
It Has A Peak Output Of 800 Watts Peak Power And An Rms Power Of 200 Watts.
If they are wanting any more than that for that small of a box i would go somewhere else. Hi guys, i want to build a sub box so that the sub is located behind the front seats, im going to get a spare one of the plastic bit that goes behind the back of the seat from a. Order a powered subwoofer that may fit in rear seat storage.
It Was A Pain But It Was.
It is approx 1.75 cu. I can grab an used bose sub from ebay for around $75 shipped including the wiring harness, install it in the spare tire bay and call it a day (which i've almost done but not quite. 370z 10″ subwoofer kit £599.00 nissan 370z bose subwoofer upgrade kit add to cart category:
Comments
Post a Comment