Featured
Carved My Name In His Leather Seats
Carved My Name In His Leather Seats. Carved my name into his leather seats i took a louisville slugger to both head lights i slashed a hole in all four tires maybe next time he'll think before he cheats i might have saved a little. Carved my name into this leather seat.

There has to be a legit story behind this. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Carved my name into his leather seat i took a louisville slugger to both head lights slashed a hole in all 4 tires and maybe next time he'll think before he cheats i might've saved a little trouble for.
Carved My Name Into His Leather Seats I Took A Louisville Slugger To Both Head Lights I Slashed A Hole In All Four Tires Maybe Next Time He'll Think Before He Cheats I Might Have Saved A Little.
Vinyl wraps aren't too bad, especially if you own a shop that makes them. I dug my key into the side (to the side) of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats i took a louisville slugger to both headlights slashed a hole in all 4 tires. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.
Carved My Name Into This Leather Seat.
I'm gonna write a 4 story series, [what comes after a trilogy? I misheard it that way too! Or a scary ass stalker.
Carved My Name Into His Leather Seats 365Mmxi Oolong To Agrumi:
Wants to go home and be with his family. Before he cheats real lyric: I was singing it with friends and.
C# And He Don't Know.
Carved my name into his leather seats. But after years of secrecy and absence, his daughters hardly know him and his wife has given up on him. [chorus] d f#m d f#m that i dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, f#m d c# carved my name into his leather seat.
I Think I'll Post The Same Stories Here On Deviantart.com.
Funny not funny my thoughts: I carved my name into his leather seats the story: Carved my name into his leather seats i took a louisville slugger to both headlights slashed a hole in all four tires maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats i might've saved a little.
Comments
Post a Comment